The body responsible for data processing is LE CAFE LONTAN.
You can send your questions or comments relating to this declaration or concerning data protection in general to the company LE CAFE LONTAN hereinafter referred to:
THE LONTAN CAFE
9 chemin du petit Tampon
email: [email protected]
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to use the Site and benefit from the Services, you have accepted the T & Cs. This document formalizes a contractual relationship between you and LE CAFE LONTAN serving in particular as a legal basis for the collection and processing of your Personal Data by LE CAFE LONTAN.
This Data is necessary for carrying out a number of processing operations related to the execution of our contractual relationship. We use your data, among other things, to manage your registration, but also to manage your purchases, answer your questions or send you information about our products.
Your Personal Data is necessary to allow you access to our Services, their use and improvement and to allow us:
- to carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship, that is to say concerning your registration, Orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting, refunds, return of Orders, exercise of your right of withdrawal, etc. ;
- to offer you commercial offers close to your geographical location;
- to offer you loyalty, promotion and events actions;
- carrying out commercial solicitation operations;
More specifically, the Personal Data collected from Cookies that we, like our Partners, place on your Terminal allow us:
- to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our Site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our Services;
- adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your Terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software of viewing or reading that your Terminal includes;
- memorize information relating to a form that you have completed on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to Orders (service subscribed, content of an order basket, etc.);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, using identifiers or Data that you may have previously entrusted to us;
- to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to a content or a Service after a certain period of time;
- to count the number of displays and activations of our sales areas and / or promotional offers, including on electronic media published by third parties and / or Partners, to identify this content and these media, to determine the number of users who clicked on each content;
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
LE CAFE LONTAN collects the Data that you voluntarily declare to it from a collection form on the Site, in particular at the time of your registration or an Order (your profile, namely your name, usual name, first names, gender, date of birth, delivery address, for example) to which LE CAFE LONTAN associates a Customer number.
(During an Order, our banking service providers also collect and process Personal Data concerning your means of payment (bank card number, date of expiry of the bank card, visual cryptogram, the latter not being kept, etc. .).
We also collect information relating to the transaction carried out (transaction number, purchase details, etc.), or relating to the payment of invoices issued from or via the Site (terms of payment, discounts granted, receipts, balances and unpaid bills.
Some Data is mandatory and others optional, as indicated in the collection form on our Site.
LE CAFE LONTAN collects and processes Data relating to the monitoring of the commercial relationship with you: product purchased, quantity, amount, delivery and / or invoicing address (es), telephone number, digicode, as well as any other relevant information on delivery (tracking number, shipment status, etc.) purchase history, correspondence and / or telephone exchanges with you and our after-sales service, exchanges and comments